Are you on the market for auto insurance? If so, you have come to the right place. We can help you get started here at Salvione Insurance Agency, Inc. in New York. Auto insurance is vital to have because you cannot prevent accidents from happening. The only thing you can do to protect yourself is by obtaining an insurance policy. There are various coverage options to choose from to meet your needs. Auto insurance would cover damages and repairs if you were involved in an accident. It doesn’t matter how much control you may feel that you have of your vehicle because they can quickly be taken away by another motorist. This is why the necessary coverage is appropriate.
Auto Insurance Laws
The state of New York requires all drivers to meet minimum liability insurance requirements. Drivers must have at least $25,000 of bodily injury coverage for just one person, and $50,000 for bodily injury coverage for all people. Drivers must also possess $10,000 in property damage coverage as well as a no-fault coverage of at least $50,000.
Auto Insurance Coverage Options
You can choose from any of the following additional coverage options for your vehicle:
- Bodily injury - This policy covers costs related to the death or injury of another pedestrian or driver.
- Property damage - This policy will cover the costs that are due to the damage of another’s property.
- Uninsured/Underinsured - This policy will protect you if the other driver is at fault, and they either do not have enough insurance or no insurance at all. Your medical expenses will be covered.
- Comprehensive - This policy will help cover the cost to replace or repair your vehicle that has been damaged from vandalism or storms.
- Collision - This policy will cover the costs to repair or replace your car as a result of an accident.
If you live in New York and need auto insurance, please visit our office or contact Salvione Insurance Agency, Inc. today for a quote.