What better way is there than to protect your home with homeowner's insurance? While you may have beautiful views and a host of activities to do from the comfort of your home, do you have the necessary coverage to help in keeping your personal property safe? The unknown is always possible, and there is nothing better than gaining peace of mind when you can relax, knowing your home is still safe. We can help you here at Salvione Insurance Agency, Inc. in New York to get the necessary home insurance coverage needed.
Is homeowner’s insurance required in New York?
No, you are not required to obtain home insurance in New York. However, you may have a loan with a mortgage company that requires you to get home insurance. In that case, you will need to abide by that agreement.
There are a variety of basic homeowner’s insurance policies to choose from such as:
- Dwelling - This policy will work to keep the structure of your home protected as well as any appliances that are built-in and all carpeting.
- Contents - This policy will work to keep all of your personal property that is not directly attached to your home protected. This includes furniture and clothing.
- Ordinance - This policy will work to rebuild your home in the event of a loss.
- Other structures - This policy will work to cover any structure that is not attached directly to your home protected. This includes fences, sheds, and even garages.
- Personal liability - This policy will protect you if your home sustains damages from something or someone.
- Medical payments - This policy will cover medical or funeral costs of any person who is injured while on your property.
- Loss of use - This policy will take care of living expenses if you are not able to live in your home as a result of a loss.
For a quote today, please visit our office at Salvione Insurance Agency, Inc. We are here to serve residents of New York.